Foreclosure filings were reported on 257,747 properties nationwide in December, a drop of nearly 2% from the previous month. That number was down 26% from December 2009, and according to the report’s authors, that’s the biggest annual drop in foreclosure activity since realtytrac began publishing its foreclosure report in January 2005.
After hitting a 74-month low in April, foreclosure activity increased 2% in May, according to. vice president at RealtyTrac, said foreclosure rates increased in states that up until recently had.
· TEL AVIV (MarketWatch) — Foreclosure filings in the U.S. rose 6% from a year earlier and fell 2% from January 2010, RealtyTrac reported on Thursday. These filings –.
· Foreclosure filings dropped to their lowest level in more than four years for the quarter ended march 31, according to RealtyTrac.. The measure – which includes default notices, scheduled foreclosure auctions and real estate owned properties – also fell to a 56-month low in March, dipping below 200,000 for the first time since July 2007.
· Foreclosures hit lowest level since 2006. Fewer U.S. homes entered the foreclosure process or were repossessed by banks in June, the latest.
Number of underwater homeowners grows: CoreLogic About 268,000 homeowners who were underwater on their mortgages regained equity in the first quarter, bringing the total number of mortgaged residential properties with equity to approximately 46.7 million, or 92% of all mortgaged properties, according to CoreLogic.
But foreclosure starts – the pace at which mortgages enter the foreclosure process – were up 4% month over month in May, according to RealtyTrac’s latest foreclosure. In Florida, home prices were.
MBA Secondary: Bringing private equity back into the market blackstone life sciences is a private investment platform with capabilities to invest across the life-cycle of companies and products within the key life science sectors. By combining scale investments and hands-on operational leadership, Blackstone Life Sciences helps bring to market promising new medicines that improve patients’ lives.
· The number of households facing foreclosure in April fell 2 percent from a year ago, the first annual decline in five years, RealtyTrac Inc. said Thursday. But the data aren’t all sunny.
Redfin: Last year’s tax reform bill impacted fewer homebuyers than expected Still, 14% said they lowered their price range and 13% are moving to a nearby city with lower taxes Over a year after the historic tax code overhaul that lowered the caps on tax deductions allowed for mortgage interest payments and state and local taxes, less than half of homebuyers (47%) say that tax reform has had an effect on. Read MoreMonday Morning Cup of Coffee: Congressman tries to tackle eminent domain plans begin with kris van cleave in washington where the government is shut down and two feet of snow fell there. >> reporter: good morning. the region is engaged in a massive snow removal effort. it’s an around-the-clock operation that is turning the parking lots at the old rfk stadium in washington into a mountain of snow. the region remains hobbled in the aftermath of this massive storm. so much.
10. North Carolina* Foreclosure rate: 1 in every 1,088 housing units Change from February 2014: +100.2% The foreclosure data in North Carolina was affected by RealtyTrac’s effort to expand the areas.
· Overall foreclosure filings – default notices, scheduled auctions and bank repossessions – in the United States were reported on 128,560 properties in August, a drop of 2% compared to July and 34% compared to August 2012, according to RealtyTrac in its “U.S. Foreclosure Market Report for August 2013”.. Foreclosures activity has shrunk on an annual basis for 35 consecutive months.
Home prices ‘bottoming now,’ BofA Merrill Lynch analysts say Global Investment Banking Analyst Program.. View of Bank of America Merrill Lynch Sydney office View of the Mumbai skyline at night employees meeting at the Hong Kong office. important notice: You are now leaving Bank of America. By clicking Continue, you will be taken to a website that is.
· ”The logjam may be starting to break up to a certain extent, but it seems to be happening as a local occurrence,” Daren Blomquist, a RealtyTrac spokesman, said in a telephone interview.
Ally Financial earnings tumble 76% from sour mortgages Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding company, believes that failed mortgage lender IndyMac has obligations to repurchase around $1 billion of home mortgages that failed to meet Fannie’s standards.